Are you looking for a great venue to sell you original art or handmade items?
The Clover Market, an outdoor market in Ardmore, PA featuring art, antiques, vintage, and handmade items, has announced the spring 2011 dates: April 10, May 1, and June 5 (all Sundays). The Market will be open rain or shine from 10 am – 4 pm in the downtown shopping district, just steps from the heavily traveled Suburban Square shopping center.
In its first season in 2010, the Market received some very nice press and the community of dealers and artists participating continues to grow. It won Main Line Today Magazine’s “Best Outdoor Shopping Venue”, placed second in the MyPhl Hot List for “Best Housewares”, and received press coverage from Philadelphia Magazine, The Inquirer, Daily Candy Philadelphia, FYI Philly and the 10! Show among others. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, but early bird seller discounts are in effect until 3/20/11.
Dealers and artists are being considered in the following categories:
- Original art – all styles and mediums considered
- Artisan crafts and handmade – high quality, all styles and mediums considered
- Antique/vintage – furniture, accessories, collectibles
- Vintage clothing – designer and high quality non-designer
- Repurposed/recycled – architectural salvage, “up-cycled” items
Detailed seller information and an application to participate are on the website: theclovermarket.com. Just click on the “Apply” tab.